Spectroline UV lamps and radiometers are widely used to verify the structural integrity of military and commercial aircraft. Spectroline fluorescent dyes are used to check for fluid leaks in power plants, nuclear reactors, oil pipelines, and industrial facilities worldwide, and were even used on the U.S. Space Shuttle.
The BigEZ Dye Injection System is for Medium to Large Size Systems. The revolutionary way to add fluorescent dyes into air conditioning and refrigeration systems without the use of additional refrigerant! Ideal for preventive maintenance programs and for multiple, medium to large AC&R units.
• For all AC/R systems.
• No pouring, no refrigerant, no spills.
• Clearly labelled with 32 calibrations.
• Cost-effective for medium to large size systems.
• Check valve prevents the backflow of dye or refrigerant.
• Allows easy storage of the hose/cartridge between jobs.
• Prevents dye leakage or contamination.
• Easily overcomes system pressure even with R-410A.
• Inject dye with a turn of the handle.
• Compatible with Mineral Oil, PVE, Polyol Ester and Alkyl Benzene Lubricant Systems.
• NSF Certified and meet food-grade processing requirements for category codes HTX-2 and HX-2.
• Item: 1 x 4 oz. (118 ml) cartridge
• Typical Application: For Medium to Large Size Systems
• Amount of Oil in System: One per 1/2 gallon of Oil
• Amount of Refrigerant: One per 5 tonnes
• Dye Type: Universal/POE
• Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
• Manufacturer’s Warranty Length: 1 Year
• Country of Origin: USA
1 x Universal/POE Multi-Dose 4 oz (118 ml) Dye Cartridge
Product Questions and Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.