Spectroline UV lamps and radiometers are widely used to verify the structural integrity of military and commercial aircraft. Spectroline fluorescent dyes are used to check for fluid leaks in power plants, nuclear reactors, oil pipelines, and industrial facilities worldwide, and were even used on the U.S. Space Shuttle.
The COOLSEAL A/C Leak Sealer seals micro leaks in condensers, evaporators, O-rings and hoses. Can add years to older, out-of-warranty AC&R systems that leak small amounts of refrigerant. Works with all popular refrigerants and oils. Spectroline's Cool Seal is a propriety blend of lubricants and additives and meets ASHRAE 97 standard for chemical stability.
• Non-polymer, oil-soluble formula safe for system components and recovery equipment.
• Remains safely in the system to help protect against future leaks.
• Can be injected with the system off or running.
• For Small to Medium Size Systems.
• Doesn't use moisture as a catalyst.
• Seals any leak up to 0.3 mm in diameter.
• Treats 6 to 12 tonnes of cooling.
Cartridge: 2 oz (60 ml)
Typical Application: Small to Medium Size Systems
Amount of Refrigerant: Up to 8 Tonnes Units
Dye Type: Universal/POE
Type of Compressor Oil: POE, Alkylbenzene, or Mineral
Made in the USA
6 x 2 oz (60 ml) BigEZ cartridge
Product Questions and Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.